vat regisration service sharjah
vat regisration online sharjah
vat return filing service in sharjah
vat registration consultant in sharjah
vat implementation service in sharjah
vat consultancy services sharjah
vat de-regisration service sharjah
VAT Registration in Sharjah
On January 1st, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, imposed a Value Added Tax (VAT). The Federal Tax Authority (FTA) imposed a 5% VAT on all goods and services in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Because VAT is an indirect tax, it is ultimately the responsibility of the end user. The company collects VAT on behalf of the government at each point of sale.
VAT registration requirements in the UAE. The UAE Federal Government imposed VAT on January 1, 2018, and it is now in effect across the country’s seven emirates, including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah. Companies that meet the following criteria are required to register for VAT.
(A) Companies must register for
Documents Required for Sharjah VAT Registration
1. The trade licence of a firm house.
2. A certificate of incorporation or registration, if required.
3. Any other document that offers information about the organisation to management, such as the memorandum of association, articles of incorporation, partnership agreement, or bylaws.
4. A copy of the manager’s Emirates identification card and passport
5. Information on the signatories.
6. The physical location of the company’s headquarters.
7. Contact details for the company.
8. Details on the company’s bank account.
9. A list of prior partners and other commercial ties in the UAE, as well as copies of their trade permits.
10.Declaration from the applicant’s business house regarding: a) Details of the applicant’s business activity; and b) Estimation of financial transaction values.d) Information about the applicant’s past 12 months’ revenue