DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VAT REGISTRATION IN UAE
The following information must be prepared in the appropriate format and included in your online application.
- A valid business license
- Approved signer’s passport/Emirates ID
- Proof of Authorization for Authorized Signers
- contact address
- A bank letter confirming the applicant’s bank account details
Depending on the basis of registration, other relevant documents may include:
- Taxable supplies (applies to all legal types except federal and emirate government)
- Audited or unaudited financial statements in audit reports.
- Self-made calculation sheets that may contain details for calculating taxable/tax-free supplies based on financial records
- Evidenced revenue projections (e.g. local purchase orders or contracts)o A monthly sales declaration for a specified period, signed and stamped by an authorized signatory on the entity’s printed letterheado Supporting financial documents (e.g. invoice/LPO/contract/title deed/rental agreement)
- Taxable expenses (applies to all legal types except federal and emirate government)o audit reports, audited or unaudited financial statements;o Expense budget report
- Articles of Incorporation/Partnership Agreement (if applicable)• Certificate of Incorporation (for corporations)
- Documents showing business owner information
- Customs details (if applicable)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Club, charity or association registration documents and supporting evidence (applies if you select “Corporation – club, charity or association”)Copies of laws (applicable if you select ‘Corporate – Federal UAE Government Entities’ or ‘Corporate – UAE Government Entities’)
- Other relevant documents, such as documents providing information about the organization, such as activities and size (applicable if ‘Legal entity – other’ is selected)
- Scanned copies of Emirates IDs and passports of managers, owners and senior management
- A scanned copy of the land/property title deed (“Corporation – Corporation/Corporate – Club or Association/Corporate – Charity/Corporate – Federal UAE Government Agency/Corporate – Emirates Government Agency/Natural Person”)Accepted file formats are PDF, JPG, PNG, and JPEG. Individual file size limit is 5 MB.
Below is a template that you may need to complete and upload as part of your online application.
- Taxable Items – Sales Declaration Template
- Taxable Expenses – Revenue Declaration Template
- Sales declaration form
VAT REGISTRATION UAE
Average rating: 0 reviews